National Mountain Bike Patrol Training Hosted by CRAMBA
When: Saturday April 5th 2014 10am-3pm
Where: Shelby Township Fire Station #1 6345 23 Mile Rd, Shelby Township, MI 48316
Is the National Mountain Bike Patrol right for you? It is if you enjoy:
● Riding your bike.
● Helping other people.
● Being involved in the management of your local trails.
● Learning and sharpening skills such as outdoor first aid, trailside bike repair, off-road riding and trail-use education.
Looking to help or want to join us?
● Assist in medical and mechanical emergencies
● Educate trail users of proper etiquette
● Inform land managers, land owners and trail users of trail conditions through monitoring efforts
● Work with land managers to maintain and/or gain trail access for mountain bikers
● Offer volunteer services at outdoor races and events
If you are interested please email email@example.com
Here is a link to a recent article on the Mountain Bike Patrol: http://howardmeyerson.com/2013/09/06/gr … rs-needed/
View More information by viewing this brochure: http://www.cramba.org/wp-content/upload … d_4_11.pdf