CRAMBA’s January 2021 Board Meeting was held on Thursday, January 14th 2021 at 7pm via Zoom. November and December meetings were cancelled due to lack of activity due to COVID-19.
Meeting was called to order with Brian McPherson. In attendance also Michael Green, Marc Padin, Wade Robbins, John Knight, Michael Benigni, and Vito Manzella. Minutes recorded by Rebecca Padin.
- Steve Vigneau has decided to take a step back from the CRAMBA Board and has resigned as Treasurer. He will continue working on the Stony Creek Shelden Trails Redevelopment on behalf of CRAMBA along with supporting other trail projects. We thank him for his dedication to mountain biking and look forward to continuing to work with him.
- Marc Padin has volunteered to assume the position of Treasurer, motion passes.
- Jeremy Verbeke will be moving to a new position within the National Bike Patrol, his position within CRAMA is being filled by Vito Manzella. Vito has been a bike patroller for several years, and has been a member of the National Ski Patrol for many more. We look forward to collaborating with Bike Patrol with Vito at the helm.
- The company that CRAMBA’s insurance was through is no longer providing policies for bike groups at our required level. Currently in the process of receiving quotes from companies ahead of our March renewal
- Results from the “Massive Fall-Alt: Trail Challenge” digital event are being reviewed, and information regarding rewards will be made available soon.
- Quotes received from TrailSense for several new segments of trail.
- Long-discussed project of building a pump track at River Bends
- American Map Company being pursued for design – In addition to personal donations from Wade Robbins and Brian McPherson, motion approved for CRAMBA to allocate up to $3,500 for the cost of the initial spec.
- Board to pursue fundraising opportunities to evaluate the feasibility of both projects