CRAMBA’s March 2021 Board Meeting was held on Thursday, May 13th 2021 at 7:20pm at River Bends.
Meeting was called to order with Brian McPherson. In attendance also Michael Green, Marc Padin, Wade Robbins, John Knight, Michael Benigni, Jeremy Verbeke, and Chris Westerlund. Minutes recorded by Rebecca Padin.
- With updated CDC recommendations, group rides will be scheduled to start up again:
- Tuesdays at River Bends
- Wednesdays at Stony Creek
River Bends“Far Side Trail Project”/flow trail
- Phase 1 completed – dubbed Spring Hill Trail
- Donor Preview Day – 5/14
- Opening Day BBQ – 5/23
- Steampunk Tap Room in Utica hosting a fundraiser on 6/12
- Sponsors: Griffin Claw, Uncle Peter’s Pasties, and Paramount Electric
- KLM hosting a raffle, tickets available for purchase at either location, proceeds to go to CRAMBA
- American Ramp Company – 3D design and quote received
- Pursuit of fundraising opportunities continues, considering sponsorship from businesses, possibly feature their logo on signage near the sites