CRAMBA Mountain Bike Patrol, a volunteer organization, dedicated to promoting responsible riding and trail use on our public lands, providing assistance and education to trail users, working with land managers, and participating in this mission by riding our bikes.
CMBP provides assistance to different land management agencies in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Genesee Counties, and State of Michigan DNR. Patrollers ride trails such as River Bends, Clinton River Park, Stony Creek, Addison Oaks, Pontiac Lake, Bald Mountain, Bloomer, Macomb Orchard Trail, Clinton River Trail, and many more. If you already ride these areas regularly, consider joining CMBP – you can record your rides as volunteer time. If you want to ride more, CMBP provides a great opportunity to incorporate volunteer time into your ride.
Is the National Mountain Bike Patrol right for you? It is if you enjoy:
- Riding your bike.
- Helping other people.
- Being involved in the management of your local trails.
- Learning and sharpening skills such as outdoor first aid, trailside bike repair, off-road riding and trail-use education.
The mission of the CRAMBA Mountain Bike Patrol is to:
- Assist in medical and mechanical emergencies
- Educate trail users of proper etiquette
- Inform land managers, land owners and trail users of trail conditions
through monitoring efforts
- Work with land managers to maintain and/or gain trail access for
- Offer volunteer services at outdoor races and events organization as
we work with local and state authorities and legislators to protect
current access to mountain bike trails and find new trail opportunities.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View our Brochure Here
Some of our Sponsors……….