CRAMBA Mountain Bike Patrol (CMBP) is a volunteer mountain bike organization dedicated to promoting responsible riding and trail use on our public lands, providing assistance and education to trail users, and participating in this mission by riding our bikes. Our patrollers ride designated Township, City, County, and State (DNR) Land and provide simple, helpful assistance (such as giving directions to trail users, helping with minor mountain bike repairs, and educating riders about the rules of the trail). Patrollers report patrol activity via an easy web form after completing their rides.
CMBP is a volunteer service organization affiliated with Clinton River Area Mountain Bike Association that provides assistance to land management agencies in the Clinton River Watershed Area, including Oakland, Macomb, St. Clair and Lapeer Counties. Patrollers ride trails such as Pontiac Lake, Stony Creek, Holdridge, Addison Oaks, Bloomer Park and many others. If you already ride these areas regularly, consider joining CMBP – you can chalk up your rides as “volunteer time.” If you want to ride more, CMBP provides a great way to branch out
Is the National Mountain Bike Patrol right for you? It is if you enjoy:
- Riding your bike.
- Helping other people.
- Being involved in the management of your local trails.
- Learning and sharpening skills such as outdoor first aid, trailside bike repair, off-road riding and trail-use education.
Looking to help or want to join us?
- Assist in medical and mechanical emergencies
- Educate trail users of proper etiquette
- Inform land managers, land owners and trail users of trail conditions through monitoring efforts
- Work with land managers to maintain and/or gain trail access for mountain bikers
- Offer volunteer services at outdoor races and events
For more information contact us at email@example.com
Some of our Sponsors……….