CRAMBA’s June 2020 Board Meeting was held on Thursday, June 11th 2020 at 7pm at Rivers Bends. The May meeting was cancelled due to COVID-19.
Meeting was called to order with Brian McPherson. In attendance also Marc Padin, Wade Robbins, Steve Vigneau, Mike Reeves, , Jeremy Verbeke, Ken Markiewicz, and John Knight. Minutes recorded by Rebecca Padin.
- Board approved the purchase of 23 portable “silky saws” for Trail Coordinators, but difficulties in finding a vendor that had that many available for purchase caused delay. Order for all the saws has since been placed.
- Todd Szott (of the Szott Auto Group) approached CRAMBA regarding organizing a GoFundMe to fund the purchase of a few trimmers for Holdridge. Szott to front the money for immediate purchase of the trimmers, request to be reimbursed the cost of the trimmers from the GoFundMe, and any additional proceeds would be donated to CRAMBA for use to maintain the Holdridge trail system.
- As of Monday, the GoFundMe had already raised double the cost of the trimmers.
- Steve visited with Pete McCreedy to discussion signage needs at Oakdale, provided suggestions for spots for posts and numbering scheme.
- Board approves motion for Jeremy to purchase another string trimmer for River Bends.