CRAMBA’s September 2020 Board Meeting was held on Thursday, September 10th 2020 at 7pm at Stony Creek.
Meeting was called to order with Brian McPherson. In attendance also Mike Green, Marc Padin, Wade Robbins, Steve Vigneau, Ken Markiewicz, and John Knight. Minutes recorded by Rebecca Padin.
- Discussion regarding hosting digital/self-run CRAMBA
Trail Challenge (ride all the CRAMBA-sponsored trails in a certain duration)
- Potential for winter/fat-tire event depending on success of autumn event
- Stoney Creek – Loop B in progress, impressed with FlowTrack’s work so far
- Annual elections due to be hosted in October
- Bald Mountain/Addison Connector – Bald Mountain side due to be done by the end of the year, discussions still in progress with Addison.