CRAMBA’s April 2021 Board Meeting was held on Thursday, April 8th 2021 at 7:00pm via Zoom.
Meeting was called to order with Brian McPherson. In attendance also Wade Robbins, John Knight, Pete McCreedy, and Ken Markiewicz. Minutes recorded by Rebecca Padin.
River Bends“Far Side Trail Project”/flow trail
- Construction broke ground on 4/1
- Fund raising in progress via DonorBox, but enough funding has been received to begin construction.
- KLM hosting a raffle, tickets available for purchase at either location, proceeds to go to CRAMBA
- Preview event for donors and official Opening Day event to be held
- American Ramp Company – initial spec received, additional photos being provided to help finalize designs
- Pursuit of fundraising opportunities and applying for grants continues, considering sponsorship from businesses.
- DNR looking into connecting with the Lake Orion high school trail system (original trails were encroaching on DNR property and were rerouted)
- DNR pursuing master plan for connector trails – CRAMBA pledges up to $3,000 to the connector trails
- Grant received from Panasonic to build a changing station, Wade reached out to the PLRA Trail Coordinator regarding construction